- We hope you are satisfied with your purchase; however, if you are not satisfied with the item at the time of receipt, your unused or unworn item is eligible for return up to 15 days (not including transit time). All return postage/shipping is paid by the customer.
- Only items that are unworn, unused, and in original condition may be returned.
- All returns require a return material authorization number (RMA Number). Please contact STONE & METAL JEWELRY for the RMA number prior to returning the item. This number must be clearly written on the outside of the package and on the packing slip or invoice that was generated at the time of purchase.
- STEP 1: Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number. In your email, please include your order number and receipt and the reason why you would like to return the item.
- STEP 2: Please ship the item to STONE & METAL JEWELRY, 201 Green Acres Drive, Murphy, TX. 75094 Clearly write the RMA number on the outside of the box and include a copy of the purchase receipt inside the box with the reason why you are returning the item. Please make sure to include your name and email address so we can easily reach you.
- STEP 3 Upon receipt, we will issue a credit back to you.
- IMPORTANT: Do not send your Return without obtaining RMA approval, as it will delay the exchange process. This number helps us identify and process the return when we receive it.
- If the item was made to order, there are no refunds on custom-made jewelry, only store credit of equal value.
- If the item has a defect when you receive it, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your item at email@example.com or by phone at 972-824-8002.
- Most orders are shipped via free freight unless an expedited shipping method is selected.
- For returns, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Free freight is only eligible for orders shipping within the United States. If you would like to confirm the total freight amount before ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items are warranted against manufacturers defects for a period of 30 days. If your item appears defective, please contact us at email@example.com. Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturers defect.