TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, www.stoneandmetaljewelry.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
TERMS OF SALE:
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible
All product purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping.
Most orders will ship within 1 business day. Shipping time is based on the carrier used, but typical ship times are 5-7 business days after the order has been shipped. Stone & Metal Jewelry does not control the shipping transit time; therefore, any delays are the result of the carrier and not Stone & Metal Jewelry.
Orders that have not shipped yet may be canceled. If the order has shipped, please follow the return procedures below.
- We hope you are satisfied with your purchase; however, if you are not satisfied with the item at the time of receipt, your unused or unworn item is eligible for return up to 15 days (not including transit time). All return postage/shipping is paid by the customer.
- Only items that are unworn, unused, and in original condition may be returned.
- All returns require a return material authorization number (RMA Number). Please contact STONE & METAL JEWELRY for the RMA number prior to returning the item. This number must be clearly written on the outside of the package and on the packing slip or invoice that was generated at the time of purchase.
- STEP 1: Please contact us by email at [email protected] for an RMA number. In your email, please include your order number and receipt and the reason why you would like to return the item.
- STEP 2: Please ship the item to STONE & METAL JEWELRY, 201 Green Acres Drive, Murphy, TX. 75094 Clearly write the RMA number on the outside of the box and include a copy of the purchase receipt inside the box with the reason why you are returning the item. Please make sure to include your name and email address so we can easily reach you.
- STEP 3Upon receipt, we will issue a credit back to you.
- IMPORTANT: Do not send your Return without obtaining RMA approval, as it will delay the exchange process. This number helps us identify and process the return when we receive it.
- If the item was made to order, there are no refunds on custom-made jewelry, only store credit of equal value.
- If the item has a defect when you receive it, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your item at [email protected] or by phone at 972-824-8002.
- Most orders are shipped via free freight unless an expedited shipping method is selected.
- For returns, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Free freight is only eligible for orders shipping within the United States. If you would like to confirm the total freight amount before ordering, please email [email protected]
- Items are warranted against manufacturers defects for a period of 30 days. If your item appears defective, please contact us at [email protected] Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturers defect.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Under these Terms, Stone & Metal Jewelry owns or has licensed the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material and ordering items contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Stone & Metal Jewelry, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Stone & Metal Jewelry, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Stone & Metal Jewelry from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS:
Stone & Metal Jewelry is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Stone & Metal Jewelry is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Stone & Metal Jewelry and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Texas and the United States for the resolution of any disputes.